If racing through tight bush trails and fast open tracks appeals to you, then you should consider Enduro riding. It’s a case of rider and bike versus the elements in events.
Justin Stevenson is the Commissioner and can be contacted by email
New Zealand Enduro Championship
The New Zealand Enduro Championship is the premier Enduro competion, held over four events in the first half of the year.
2021 NZ Enduro Championship Dates:
- Round 1 – 11th April (Tokoroa)
- Round 2 – 24th & 25th April – Hosted by Kapi Mana Motorcycle Club – with a trail ride scheduled for Monday 26th April
- Round 3 – Queens Birthday Weekend 5, 6 & 7 June (Finalised race days TBC) – Hosted by Kapi Mana Motorcycle Club
- Round 4 – 12th June (Masterton) & 13th June (Martinborough)
New Zealand Extreme Off-Road Championship
The New Zealand Extreme Off-Road Championship is a “Hard Enduro” in every sense, taking things up a knotch from the NZ Enduro Championship and taking you across tough terrain – even the most harden riders will be ready to quit!
Only three of the four rounds of the NZ Extreme Off-road Championship are to be counted, with riders discarding their one worst score from the three North Island rounds, while riders hoping to win the series outright should obviously factor in a trip to the Nut Buster final round in the South Island.
2020 New Zealand Extreme Off-Road Championship Dates:
- Round 1 – Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th September – Moonshine
- Round 2 – Saturday 26th September – Whangamata
- Round 3 – Saturday 31st October & Sunday 1st November – Hawkes Bay
- Round 4 – Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th November – Christchuch