Corporate Membership Application
Terms & Conditions
- As per Rule 4.1.7 of the MNZ Constitution, Corporate Membership is available to business entities only.
- Corporate Members are not required to be a member of an affiliated club.
- Corporate Members shall not be engaged in the organisation or running of non-permitted competitive or non-competitive motorcycle sport events in New Zealand unless contractual authorisation and Board approval is provided by MNZ.
- Corporate members are obliged to respect and be guided by the constitution of MNZ.
- Corporate members may have a representative attend the MNZ AGM but have no voting rights.